Returning to Church - Sunday 28th June
RETURNING TO OUR CHURCH FOR PRAYER – Sundays, 10am – 1pm
St Serf’s and St Margaret’s will open for private prayer on Sundays from 10am to 1pm. Hopefully this will be repeated every Sunday until we can return to celebrating Mass together. This will be a time for individuals to come and spend a short time praying silently before the Blessed Sacrament. Please note that there will be no formal service and prayers will not be led by anyone. We are most grateful to those parishioners who have volunteered to welcome parishioners back to church and to guide them safely in and out of the building. We are also grateful to the teams of dedicated cleaners who will sanitise the church before it opens each time. We will take great care to keep everyone safe.
KEY POINTS FOR YOU TO CONSIDER
• You should carefully consider your own health to decide when it is safe for you to return to church.
• You MUST wear a face-covering (not required for children under 5.)
• You MUST use a hand-sanitiser when you enter and exit the church.
• Please observe 2 metre distancing spaces in the pews.
• You must sit alone or in your household group.
• Each place can only be occupied once before being sanitised, so you will be directed to a particular seat. Please follow the directions.
• On entering and exiting, you must avoid crossing over other people.
• The church will be cleaned after each time of prayer.
• The toilet in the church will not be available.
To sanitise your hands at entry and exit points, place your hand BELOW the unit. Please DO NOT TOUCH.